31.8.13

The August screenie wall

So, August is over, and with it the Screenshot a Day challenge. Thanks go to Tycertank for issuing it in the first place! It's been pretty awesome swanning around the world, taking shots of whatever the hell takes my fancy. The Twitter hashtag is just a thing of beauty at this point, full of incredible screenshots from all the participants.

Below the cut are my thirty-one entries, making this the most image-heavy post I'm likely to put up on this blog. Be wary of that before you click onward! It does look fantastic, mind you. I have been staring at it for some time.

1: something beginning with N 2: incomplete 3: skyline 4: fresh 5: early 6: this means a lot to me 7: a sign 8: peekaboo 9: 2 o'clock 10: beverage 11: I love doing this 12: macro 13: fast 14: trash 15: the best 16: cooking 17: exercise 18: someone I spoke to today 19: lost 20: stairs 21: slow 22: a room 23: yellow 24: in the background 25: culture 26: entrance 27: ten minutes from home 28: corridor 29: lucky 30: cluttered 31: dangerous

8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! They're really well done, and oh so beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems I missed quite a lot of these. Thanks for compiling them all again. A great collection indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! Looks so good as a wall of photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, especially the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm not usually any good at keeping up with daily challenges, but I'm glad I managed it with this one. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't upload anything directly to Twitter while I was on holiday without exceeding my data limit, so I had to link through to them from Minus instead. Meant none of the images showed up directly on the hashtag stream, making them easy to miss. D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! The bottom one's actually my favourite too. I went out there to take a picture of the old god mollusc thing, oblivious to the fact that the paths of not one but two whale sharks cross there >.>;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I'm still surprised it came together so well

    ReplyDelete